Operate your plant safely and efficiently
The manufacturing industry relies on automation. It’s what powers your plant, and keeps you producing and your company profitable. That’s why we offer a range of Automation Control solutions to suit your plant’s unique needs. Morsco AEC - supported by Advanced Engineering & Controls, Inc. - offers control systems engineering on projects covering machine control applications, new facility design, and installation of new control hardware and software into existing production and test facilities.
Some of the services Morsco AEC offers include:
- Applications of programmable controllers
- Variable speed controls and equipment integration
- System Network Design
- Feasibility studies
- Cost analysis
- Conceptual studies
- System modeling
- Technical documentation
- Engineering standards development and training documentation
- Project Engineering on plant projects
- Development and implementation of control strategy and logic programs
- Machine control experience includes definition of machine function requirements, specification and logic development, and development of automatic control applications. This includes PLC Programming, graphical interface development, hardware specification, startup support, and training.
Stop Time Measurements, Machinery Guards, ISB Merlin Light Curtains & Controls
In addition to performing OSHA required Stop Time measurements, and fabricating and installing machinery guarding, Morsco AEC is an official manufacturer's representative and distributor of the Merlin light curtain.
The Merlin light curtain is a solid-state electro-optical switch intended for use as a control device on production machines. Designed to protect the safety of your operator, Merlin produces and checks an invisible network of closely spaced, pulsed, infrared beams between separate transmitter and receiver columns. As long as conditions are normal and all beams are received, the output relay contacts remain closed. If any beam is not found, the output relay contacts open, thereby stopping the machine and protecting the operator.
Morsco AEC also provides the following automation control solutions:
We offer complete system engineering and design for the following:
- Machine controls & data acquisition
- Equipment & line integration
- Variable-speed line controls
- Programmable & data tracking controllers
- PLC system design & programming
- Robotic control programming and HMI interfaces
We can produce custom engineered control panels that are designed, constructed and installed to your specifications.
We can support your plant operations with the following:
- Helm & ISB Press Controls
- Servo Controls
- Controls Networking
- GE Fanuc
- ABB Controls
We have partnered with Advanced Engineering & Controls to design and provide support for our control systems. AEC is the engineering firm behind the recipient of the 2008 Packaging Line of the Year awarded by the PMI - Packaging Management Institute.